Alexa Chung nails the perfect winged eyeliner flick and this season’s bare-faced, almost-nude no-makeup look in this tutorial using Eyeko’s smashing Liquid Eyeliner. Also featuring expert guidance from makeup artist Lisa Eldrige, this is a perfect how-to for easy summer eyeliner. Check the vid below, take a big cue, pick up your Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner from Sephora and get going!
Video from eyeko.com
Here’s the step -by-step lowdown to get Alexa’s look:
1. Draw Eyeko Me & My Shadow Taupe across the lid
2. Use Me & My Shadow Chocolate blended in the socket for definition
3. Create a cat-eye flick with Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
4. Add lashings of Eye Do Mascara on the top and bottom lashes
5. Fill in brows with Eyeko Brow Liner, creating a natural shape
6. Hold brows in place with the Brow Gel.