Wanting to play around with your hair but not too sure which hairdo to go with? Fret not, as ghd has collaborated with few fashion houses during the Milan Fashion Week and here’s our favourite one from Dolce and Gabbana.
GHD had come up with three different hairstyles for Dolce and Gabbana’s AW18 The Lovers Show. The looks went hand in hand with the brand’s theme. We’re talking about looks that are adorned with the brand’s opulent accessories and crowns.
Dolce and Gabbana’s theme is “Fashion Devotion” which is based on how millennials lead fashion and ghd came up with these three different looks – au natural look, inspired sicilian, and intricate updo.
Here’s how you too can achieve the following looks.
Au Natural Look
- For hair to have texture use ghd root lift spray and comb through with their ghd paddle brush.
- After which straighten hair with the gold styler from ghd and if curls are needed opt for the ghd curve soft curl tong to enhance the look.
- Easily finish the look off with some of ghd smooth and finish serum on the hair ends for that extra smooth feel.
Inspired Sicilian Look
- Begin with a strong central parting.
- Followed by ghd total volume foam which gives hair that extra volume and give your hair a quick dry with ghd air hairdryer.
- Then twist and shape hair into a chignon which makes it a perfect base structure to add accessories at the end.
Intricate Updo Look
- In order to have this hairdo in place, spritz hair with the ghd curl hold spray and let hair dry naturally.
- For soft, loose curls use ghd curve soft curl tong and add a little spritz of ghd final fix hairspray. Then twist hair into a low knot that sits at the nape of the neck.