Celebrity hair stylist Jen Atkin had her hands full prepping for the 2018 Met Gala. With the likes of Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, and Bella Hadid, here's a detailed script from Jen Atkin herself on how she created each look with each product - so you can do it at home too.
What better way to show off Bella Hadid’s cuttingly gorgeous cheekbones than a pull-back?
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave in Conditioner.
- Blow dry using Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer professional edition with styling concentrator nozzle on medium heat and medium air flow setting with a Harry Josh brush.
- Use OUAI Matte Pomade mixed with rose hair and body oil.
- Brush hair into a ponytail with a barbers brush and secure with bungee band.
- Attach the Hair Shop clip in hair extensions to pony, wrap into two strand twist and secure with French hair pins.
- Fill in part with Anastasia Pro Brow Palette.
Tip: Spritz a bit of Paul Mitchell Extra Body Finishing Spray on a toothbrush to brush through any flyaways.