I’d say this was completely a satisfying facial. Then again when it comes to facials, Aster Spring is no stranger with up to 33 years of experience in skin health management salons and kiosk in ASEAN and HK. From their professionally certified skincare therapists to the use of top notch skin care products and easy access to their multitude of stores in ASIA – Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and HK.
Coming back the facial I had done, it was a total of 75 minutes of pure bliss for me with the Oxygenating Vitalzyme Therapy.
This facial are for those in need of extra oxygen in their skin, if your skin happens to be dull and rather lifeless so to speak then this one will definitely help your face glow up while cleaning any impurities and leaves skin uber soft. When one’s skin lack oxygen, it can be seen from the tired complexion to visible signs of aging. Think fine lines and wrinkles. Of course aside from the lack of oxygen there are other external factors from dietary consumption to pollution etc.
Here’s the breakdown of what I went through during the facial:
- Cleansing – A simple gentle wash to remove the makeup.
- Exfoliation – To remove dead skin cells.
- Extraction – This is to remove impurities- whiteheads and blackheads. Not going to lie, it was a tad bit painful having to squeeze them out.
- Special European Massage Techniques – The right touch,a soothing massage on all the right points.
- Bio therapeutic Oxyderm Machine – To help penetration of oxygen essence and the biocellulose masque enzyme.(comprising of 88+ fruits and vegetables with high antioxidant properties.
The above helps protect the skin from any celular damage that is caused by free radicals and also destress and rebalance one’s senses. The upper shoulder massage was a killer, it was so good when she had applied the masque for me.
The facial had ended with toner, moisturiser and SPF applied onto skin. It is recommended to at least do up to 4 sessions over the span of three months. There are other therapies which will further help boost the skin.
Those interested in giving this facial ago or any other of their services can head to http://www.asterspring.com .