Our lips can get really dry in this heat wave – that’s why it’s important that we keep our lips looking and feeling plump and hydrated!
Tips to perfect that glossy pout for summer:
- Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub. You can make your own by mixing some coconut oil, sugar and lemon juice together at home.
- Wipe your lips clean with a damp washcloth.
- Apply a tinted lip balm for instant hydrated looking lips.
- Alternatively, moisturise with a lip balm and line your lips with a nude lip pencil. Fill in your lips with the lip pencil and top it off with the lip gloss of your choice.
- Keep the skin clean and fresh with a thin layer of CC or BB cream.
- Curl your lashes and apply plenty of mascara. You can line your upper lash line and wing it out slightly at the edges for some subtle definition.
- Go for fuller and straighter brows as it lends a more youthful look to the face.
Images courtesy of Imaxtree and respective brands.