It is essential to start using suitable skincare in your early 20’s to protect your skin from the hazardous effects of an urban lifestyle.
It’s not often that we closely examine our skin and keep track of the changes. You may wake up one morning to the realisation that you have fine lines forming around your eye zone. It is important to detect signs of ageing early, so that you can apply skincare suitable for your skin concerns.
sSwiss line Cell Shock Face Lifting Complex II is an intensive serum which provides a noticeable face lift within minutes. Cell shock’s classic Face Lifting Complex and Eye Zone Lifting Complex now include an URBAND-DETOX COMPLEX in addition to their signature skin- revitalizing formula to answer the needs of 21st century skin; enhancing brightness and clarity. It also helps to protect skin from urban stress such as pollution, lack of sleep, exposure to sun and fatigue. Urban stress on the skin can cause early signs of ageing.
Swiss line Cell Shock Eye Zone Lifting Complex II is a refreshing serum with moisture retaining and tightening properties. Targeted for the eye zone, it’s ideal for intensive lifting and repairing resulting in a mini eye lift effect.
- Visibly lifts and regenerates the skin
- – Helps strengthen collagen fibers in the skin, while moisturising and combating free radical damage
- – Clinically-proven to tackle urban stress, enhance skin brightness and clarity
- -Enhances makeup and reduces signs of fatigue.
- Both Swiss line Cell Shock Face Lifting Complex II and Swiss line Cell Shock Eye Zone Lifting Complex II contains Cellactel 2 Complex, Cell Shock’s signature skin-revitalising ingredient that helps repair essential skin functions, lifts and regenerates the skin. White Unispheres release vitamin E upon contact with skin.
Swiss line Cell Shock Face Lifting Complex II
Apply in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. Apply before makeup for a more intense and lifting effect.
Swiss line Cell Shock Eye Zone Lifting Complex II
Apply in the morning and evening around the orbital area. Start at the outer areas and move towards the bridge of the nose. This product absorbs quickly and leaves a light protective film, allowing for the easy application of makeup.