Her easy steps will make you regret neglecting your skin in the first place.
To Miranda Kerr, living a healthy lifestyle is crucial especially now that she has two sons (Flynn and Hart). Aside from practicing spiritual healing exercises like yoga and meditation, this supermodel/ entrepreneur/ mom makes sure that her skin is in good condition (as well as her body and mind). Despite having an extremely busy schedule of raising an eight-year-old (Flynn) and a toddler (Hart), managing her cruelty-free skincare business, KORA Organics and participating in major projects such as modelling for the Victoria Secret show, this supermodel never misses her morning skincare routine. Why?
Why Miranda Kerr never skipped a day?
An inspiration to others, Kerr’s fresh, dewy and luminous skin has been an asset for the model. Believe it or not, despite being blessed with youthful, poreless and even skin tone, breakouts do happen to her from time to time. This supermodel’s version of pimple treatment consists of applying her favorite Noni Glow Oil on problematic areas and leaving it overnight so she wakes up to well-balanced pH skin. While doing this works miracles for Kerr, she still depends on her committed day and night skincare routine to keep her skin beautiful and youthful over the years.
What are the steps involved?
- She starts by cleansing her face, neck, and décollatage, making sure she massages the skin thoroughly. This will ensure good circulation to the skin at a bright and early hour.
- Exfoliating with a mask to remove dead cells from the skin. Then, she washes it off with warm water.
- Spritzing citrus mist on her entire face acts as an energy booster for the skin.
- Next, she mixes face oil with moisturiser and applies it together onto her skin. This step helps calm her skin and rings down puffiness. Kerr recommends massaging it thoroughly.
- A few drops of eye serum to combat eyebags instantly.
- The last step requires her to use the Rose Quartz Heart Facial Sculptor around her face to get the blood circulation flowing naturally.
P.S.: If you must know, Kerr sleeps in Kora Organics’ Noni Glow Sleeping Mask on most days to help her skin look fresh and glowing every morning. (I’ve tried it too and yes, it works!)
If you are not a morning person, it could be time for a lifestyle change. Remember, your morning skincare routine is as harmful to the skin as skipping your breakfast is to your health. Don’t wait too long before more damages occur to your skin. Think about it: Concealing bad skin with makeup is so much worse than maintaining beautiful skin through diligent care. Give Miranda’s skincare routine a try, your skin will thank you for it!
Watch the video below to see how Miranda keeps her skin beautiful every morning!