- One Malaysian will be invited to showcase his/her collection at Amazon Fashion Week Tokyo 2018
- Anuruk Jaidee, the grand winner of last year’s Air Asia Runway Ready Designer will be making his debut at KLFW 17 with his complete runway collection
- In collaboration with Yayasan Noor Al-Syakur (YANAS), six young and emerging designers will showcase a spin-off of their batik collection under the new Fashion Forward Ready to Wear: Batik Kelantan segment
- Founder and president of leading luxury retailer Melium Group Dato Farah Khan will be presenting her exclusive runway collection at KLFW in conjunction with her 10th year anniversary
- Paris’ Business of Fashion Enhancement Programme recipient Cassey Gan will be showcasing her much-anticipated collection
Ever wonder how did the much loved Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week come about? If the answer is yes, I’ve taken the liberty to give you a short backstory of how it began.