Finding true love may be everyone’s dream come true, but the process towards that can be heartbreaking, disappointing and tedious. Not to mention that, on a totally different topic, all that bills stacking up in your mailbox can’t pay itself. Life sucks right? Getting a BF will not necessarily help you pay the bills or pay for the latest beauty products. Hey looking good costs money.
Why not take a break from the hassle for once? Finding a sugar daddy might just be your answer! A great way to gain some experience, have some fun, wine and dine at the best restaurants. And if your sugar daddy likes to be discreet he will most likely travel to the best 5 star hotels around the world with you.
Interested? Here’s how to find yourself a sugar daddy.
- Know what you’re looking for Set your own personal goal. Know your target, what kind of qualities are you looking for? His relationship status and preference? His age? Knowing what you’re looking for can help you narrow down your search.
- Go Online What is the 21st century without being able to utilize the world wide web and make your life easier, really? Be clear of what you want and set up a great interesting profile online, either in sugar daddy websites (yes, that actually exists) or normal online dating websites.
- Ask friends Don’t be afraid to ask your friends if they can set you up with a sugar daddy. There’s a chance that they know someone from work that’ll fit your criteria.
- Hunt them in high-end places Not so keen on going online or asking a friend? This one might be more forward, but it’s a choice nonetheless. Go out and hunt for him yourself, check out that bar in that rich neighbourhood, the Michelin star restaurant in town, cigar lounge and 5 star hotels. Or any high-end places actually. Rich men don’t go to cheap places. So you’ll have to make sure you look expensive too.
- Be persistent Like other things in life, the search can be frustrating. It may take some time for them to get into your life, but if you know what you want and are confident about it, you’ll definitely get there. Don’t give up!