Pink and Carey Hart
- 2001 – Singer, Pink had began dating the BMX biker.
- 2005 – After a few bumps in the road, Pink proposed to Carey by holding up a sign during one of his races that read, “will you marry me?”
- 2006 – The two tied the knot in Costa Rica in January.
- 2008 – Pink and Carey broke up, and she had posted on her website addressing the split “the most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This breakup is not about cheating, anger or fighting. I know it sounds like cliche-bullsh- but we are best friends, and we will continue to be.”
- 2009 – The two reconciled and Carey told People at the time, “We’re rebuilding. Sometimes you have to take a couple of steps backwards to move forward.”
- 2011 – Pink gave birth to their first child, a baby girl named Willow Sage Hart.
- 2016 – The couple welcomed their second child, a beautiful boy named Jameson Moon Hart, in December.