Exciting things are brewing at Peugeot this year, and if you’re looking to get a new set of wheels this year here are 2 models to look forward to.
The new Peugeot 208 Puretech hatchback is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s perfect for the busy city working woman, as the compact car allows for easy parking and maneuvering in the busy city roads of Kuala Lumpur.
This stylish car is equipped with attraction, character, technology, comfort and safety. The new fuel efficient engine offers both economy and performance, which help you save fuel while still getting the best performance.
The Peugeot Puretech engine is very fuel efficient, saving you dollars in the long run. Two new models Peugeot 208 and Peugeot 2008 SUV is powered with a Puretech engine. The engine runs on 4.2 Litres of petrol per 100 km, awesome 112ps horse power and tremendous Torque. With this engine you can drive from Kuala Lumpur to Penang and all the way down to Singapore ( a total of 1190 km) without needing to refuel.
Start doing your part for the environment, according to Engine Technology International, “Peugeot Puretech is an advanced petrol engine technology that offers a drive and performance normally associated with much bigger engines but with significantly improved fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.”
Facts about the new Peugeot 208 Puretech
- Stop Start Technology.
- Ensures optimal control over fuel consumption.
- Controls CO2 emissions as it deactivates the engine when speed is below 20kph.
- Restarts smoothly when the accelerator is pressed.
- Stop Start technology allows for reduced fuel consumption.
- Reduces fuel consumption by 15% when driving in city traffic.
- Re-ignition of engine is 40% quicker after start stop.
- Offers 6-speed automatic transmission with Quick shift technology.
The New Peugeot 208 Puretech comes in six eye-catching colours: Digital White, Virtual Blue, Nera Black, Atomic Orange, Rouge Red and Aluminium.
Let the SUV Adevnture Begin
For the sporty and active woman the new Peugeot 2008 SUV Puretech is the perfect companion to take you on new adventures this year. The car is both powerful and robust with flashy 17-inch Hydre Antra dual tone rims ready to take you to new heights.
The interior is built for comfort and long distance driving. The revolutionary Peugeot i-Cockpit promises a stimulating, incisive and safe driving experience. The SUV is equipped with a 7-inch HD multi function colour touchscreen allowing functionality and technology at your fingertips.
Facts about the New Peugeot 2008 SUV Puretech
- Robust vertical front grille.
- 17-inch Hydre Antra dual tone rims.
- Newly designed lighting signature consisting of LED daytime running lamps, front fog lamp with cornering assist lighting and 3D rear lamps.
- Arkhamys 3D Audio system with 6 speakers.
- Full digital connectivity with USB and Bluetooth.
- Digital dual zone climate control via touchscreen.
- Generous cabin and cargo storage.
- A panoramic roof with blue mood LED lighting.
The New Peugeot 2008 SUV Puretech is available in four stunning colours: Digital White, Ultimate Red, Emerald and Artense Grey.
In addition to the launch, Nasim Sdn Bhd is introducing its new 5 years Peace of Mind warranty applicable to specific models launched from 2017 onwards starting with the New Peugeot 208 Puretech and New Peugeot 2008 SUV Puretech. The Peace of Mind warranty is valid for a total of 5 years or up to 120,000km, whichever comes first. All Peugeot models come with five-year warranty together with Nasim’s 3-years complimentary 24-hour Peugeot Roadside Assistance service, exclusive access to the Sky Lounge at Subang Airport and Peugeot Privilege membership, all to provide the best ownership experience for its customers.
Nasim Sdn Bhd is the official distributor for Automobiles Peugeot in Malaysia. For more information on Peugeot Malaysia, please visit http://www.peugeot.com.my.