There’s just something about being on foreign soil that gets our hormones rising, making us feel the heat with our partner,or if we’re travelling alone – getting turned on by foreign accents and charms, here’s a few reasons why the sex get better and more frequent:
1. Your attitude is completely different when you’re somewhere else – “What happens on holiday, stays on holiday”, remember? That’s probably why you become more adventurous with/without a partner.
2. You feel sexier – you’ve spent weeks leading up to the holiday watching your diet and exercising, so that your body looks good. Not to mention, you’ve got a bit of tan coming on. Confidence = sexiness = more sex? Yes, we think so!
3. You have more time and opportunities. On holidays, you have no commitments to work or appointments. And sometimes all you want to do is to stay in your hotel room. We all know the effect of hotel rooms when two people are together, don’t we?
4. You might be constantly tipsy – it’s quite difficult to pass on drinks at the pool/lunch/dinner/club especially when you’re not rushing anywhere important after! That itself is enough reason for you to feel extra sexy (not forgetting how others can get sexier under the influence, as well)
5. All in the name of making memories – yup, it’s always a story to tell your brunchmates about that one time you got a little..naughty on the beach, isn’t it?