- Shrimp zoodles with basil – For us pasta lovers, this is worth the taste. Since pasta is not an option, zucchini noodles are the next best thing. Hence zoodles. Use your creativity when it comes to the making of your zoodles, perhaps ribboned shape or spiralized or even grated. Put in some herbs and top it with cheese for that extra oomph.
2. Cajun chicken with avocado, lime and chili salsa – There you have it. Low carb and definitely paleo. Yummy tasting chicken goodness.
3. Paleo Meatballs – Instead of heading out to get your meatballs from Ikea how about you make some at home? Throw in some vegetables while your at it. The likes of bell peppers, zucchinis and even onions.
4. Italian-pan seared steak and mashed non-potatoes – Mash and meat sounds like a dream come true, well instead of potatoes though substitute them with cauliflowers.
5. Curried coconut chicken soup – For a spicy kick and a burst of flavors. Have yourself a bowl of curried coconut chicken soup. It also comes handy when your not sure what to do with leftover chicken from the day before. This soup makes the perfect hearty meal.