Some of us women are pretty sharp, while some of us need a little hint to get by, especially when we’re blinded by his gorgeous smile, smoothest lines and rock-hard abs. But don’t be fooled any longer, we’ve got you covered with some surefire signs that he’s only after one thing – your booty
1. He only compliments your looks. Yeah sure, we love getting complimented for the way we look and dress but in all honesty, smart women like us deserve much more than that. This guy loves your ass but not your sense of humor. You always look “hot” but never “beautiful.” If his compliments are superficial at best and gross at worst, I’m sorry he’s Just Not That Into You Starring Justin Long and Scarlett Johansson.
2. You never meet his friends. The less information you have about him, the easier it is for him to ghost you. If you don’t know who he hangs out with, or where he lives, or what his last name is, he can disappear like a phantom into the night. A phantom who banged you a bunch of times and then stopped answering texts, which would make for a crappy Broadway play than the kind of phantom that hangs out in operas. But a phantom nonetheless, we say.
3. You’ve never been on a real date with him. Pizza parties at your place don’t count. Netflix and chill doesn’t either. If he’s never asked you out for a date, at least twice without some sort of effort, it’s an immediate red flag. If he wants a relationship, he will sacrifice his time, his money and his ego for sure! But if he just wants your body, there’s no need for fancy dinners or any sort of couple-building activity.
4. He makes it really hard for you to sleep over. He never straight-up says you have to leave (That wouldn’t get him a next hookup, of course!) but he always has a “thing” really early the next morning. A “thing with friends” or “a work thing” or “some family thing.” And you know for sure families don’t have picnics at 5 a.m.
5. He always tries to initiate sex when you hang out. An easy way to tell the difference between guys who like having sex with you a lot and guys who only like having sex with you is this: Think back to a time when the two of you were together but weren’t having sex for more than an hour. If you can’t do that, he only wants you for sex.
6. Foreplay is over quickly. When a man truly likes you, respects you and sees you as a prospect for a long-term relationship, he begins to have intimate feelings for you. He moves from having sex with you to wanting to make love to you. Foreplay can last a long time because it’s so enjoyable to hug, kiss and touch everywhere. The joy is in the journey – not the destination of an orgasm. The man who wants to sexually use you doesn’t need much kissing or touching. His body is ready for the sex act quickly and he’s not thinking about your satisfaction. He’s thinking only about his gratification. You are a sexual object to him.
All images are sourced from Google.