By Ai Lim and Ezza Zainal
Intelligent, elegant and poetic, Fall 2020 collection sees Daniel Lee, the Creative Director of Bottega Veneta celebrate the delicate of the human body. Comfort by way of stretch, knit dresses and jersey was evident on the runway, as was movement – highlighted by fluid bursts of fringes on coats, bags, and dresses. Rich palettes and glints of Swarovski crystals set against classic hues of black and brown reflect a modern outlook. Look closer and you’ll find traces of human figures woven into crochet dresses and tops, gently hugging the wearer as they danced about. And dance they did, to the haunting echo that surrounded the show venue.
Here are some of our favourite things about the show:
1. We have locked down our top 13 favourite looks.
2. Many fashion darlings were dressed to impress in Bottega Veneta pieces.
3. Fashion A-listers filled up the front row.
4. We can’t keep our eyes off the amazing details from the Fall 2020 collection.
5. Of course, the show was completed with a beautiful setting.
6. Exclusive take by our Fashion Guru, Ai Lim, from Milan.
View this post on Instagram
Moving away from the simplicity of the Pouch and the Padded Cassette , @bottegaveneta’s FW20 accessories are punchy and intricate. A heavy dose of the original Intrecciato weave dominate the core of the collection. Colours are anything but muted, providing a relief to dreary winters. Swipe to see our favourite looks and accessories from the collection. Head over to the last slide for an exclusive walk-through! #marieclairemalaysia #bottegaveneta #fw20 #milan