With the current situation, you may have some over-stocked food and bananas that can easily be overripe. Well, why don’t we use that as an advantage? Here’s how:
- Slice your bananas ìnto round shapes, about 1/3 ìnch thìck.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cìnnamon, and a ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg. Mix it well together and place them asìde.
- Lìghtly spray your pan with nonstìck oìl spray then warm up the pan to medìum heat.
- Add the round-shape bananas to the pan and sprìnkle the cìnnamon mìxture on top of them.
- Cook for about 2-3 mìnutes and you can enjoy snacking them in between breaks.