Here’s another super easy treat to keep your spirits high all day long. The three simple ingredients are powerful enough to help reduce your blood pressure and strengthen your immune system.
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of honey altogether.
- Then spread the mixture evenly on a flat pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure the spread is not too thin so that you can break it easily once it’s done.
- Sprinkle on your fresh cut of strawberries on the mixture.
- Freeze it until it is completely frozen which can take about four to five hours depending on the pan size.
- Once that is done, remove the frozen yoghurt from the pan and remove the parchment paper. Break it into several pieces and you’ve got yoghurt bark all ready to be munched on.