Diverging a little from the genre of snacks, this TikTok quarantine craze might be just what you need for the day. Plus, some caffeine wouldn’t hurt when it comes to powering through.
- Place 2 tablespoons of instant coffee and sugar respectively into a small bowl. As an alternative, you could replace white sugar with brown sugar instead.
- Add 2 tablespoons of hot water to the bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until you get a thick foamy texture. You can save some time by using an electronic mixer but manually whisking the ingredients works too.
- Prepare a glass of milk with ice cubes, almond milk is a vegan alternative for you. Fill it up to ¾ of the glass.
- Place your dalgona foam on top of the milk and there you have it, aesthetic cafe-worthy coffee prepared all by yourself.