What is a juice Cleanse?
La Juiceria Juice Cleanse is a short program replacing your usual meal with 6 bottles of cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices throughout the day. Each day you will consume 2 bottles of green juice, 1 bottle of zest juice, 2 bottles of roots juice and 1 bottle of Nut Mylk.
If you get hungry you may eat raw fruits and vegetables or nuts and seeds. Clear soup is also recommended.
What is the benefit of juice cleanse?
Each individual would experience the benefits differently. You may be expect to feel refreshed, rejuvenating and lighter.We are sure that your body will thank you.
How many calories content is in your 1 day juice cleanse?
The 1 day cleanse consist an average of 1000 calories.
Can I eat During my juice cleanse?
Yes, you can eat raw fruit and vegetables (banana), nut and seeds. Salad with light dressing but eliminate meat products, processed foods such as bread, pasta, rice, snacks, coffee, carbonated drinks and alcohol.
Team Marie Claire took on the challenge
This year our creative Director Karen Hoo and Graphics Designer Shine Chua took on the challenge…
Karen is generally a healthy person, she watches what she eats and occasionally adopts a vegetarian diet. She was super excited to try the juice cleanse. The juice cleanse made her feel more energetic, fit and healthy. She felt her stomach get visibility flatter within 3 days. She survived 3 days with only having some soup . She didn’t feel hungry and her favourite juice was the Almond and Vanilla Cashew Mylk.
Shine took on the 3-day Juice cleanse, and only made it through to the second day. She really enjoyed the zest and root juices. The cleanse made her feel a little weak, tired and sleepy on the second day. She occasionally munched on nuts when she felt hungry. But on the third day she just couldn’t take to be on the juice anymore. (It’s ok Shine, you tried your best, the most important thing is to never give up on being healthy)
The La Juiceria juice cleanse had different results for each individual. Listen to your body and enjoy your juice cleanse. Remember that La Juiceria has a nutritionist on call, ready to answer any questions you might have..
ENJOY AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT WITH LA JUICERIA THIS MONTH
- An exclusive 10% discount is available for Marie Claire readers. Enter the promotion code LJXMARIECLAIRE when placing your order.
- Discount is only applicable for Original Juice Cleanse and Alternative Juice Cleanse only.
- This promotion is only available for online pre-order at www.lajuiceria.com.my
- You can either choose to :
– self-pick-up at the detox bars located at Sri Hartamas, Empire Subang, Mid Valley L3, Kepong (Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm only), IOI City Mall (Putrajaya) and Nu Sentral.
– Delivery service (delivery charges incurred)
- Order period: 1st January – 31st January 2017 (Order placed after 5pm daily will be consider as next day order)
- Order must be placed at least 2 days in advanced of the pick-up or delivery date.
- Self-pick-up period: 3rd January 2017 onwards
- Changing of self-pick-up location and date is prohibited. (additional charges of RM20 for last minute changes of pick-up and delivery location and date)
- No cancellation on orders.
- La Juiceria Sdn. Bhd. shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this campaign, and is entitled to withdraw from this campaign at any time at its discretion, without prior notice.