It’s time to get cracking in the kitchen.
For an amateur cook like me, being in the kitchen can be a very scary experience – especially when my in-laws are coming to visit me and hubs at home. On days like this, I wish I had a professional home chef like Ili Sulaiman to help me with my cooking. As a celebrity chef and TV host, Ili inspires us to cook at home regardless of whether we’re passionate about cooking or simply because we love to eat.
Now, it gets even easier – together with Marks & Spencer, a British multi-national retailer, Ili has created two delicious Italian recipes: Corn Beef Pasta Bake and Spicy Prawn Pasta Arrabbiata, using products from the brand’s Truly Italian food range. It highlights essential ingredients that can be used for everyday cooking such as quality sauces, Fiorelli, penne, olives, bread and marinades. Imagine hosting a room full of people, your guest will be pleased with your finger-licking good and easy-to-eat food. In time, you will be able to entertain unexpected guests who arrive at your doorstep and to be the hostess with the mostest. Also, the feeling of coming back home to a hearty meal after a long day at work can easily ease your stress away. Especially when it was cooked by you. All you have to do now is follow the simple steps below and check out Marks & Spencer Malaysia Facebook for the recipes:
Corn Beef Pasta Bake
- Step 1 – Grate cheese to add into the Corn Beef Pasta Bake.
- Step 2 – Season the Corn Beef Pasta Bake with parsley.
- Step 3 – Season the Corn Beef Pasta Bake with pepper.
Spicy Prawn Pasta Arrabbiata
- Step 1 – In a large pot, add water and a generous amount of salt to boil pasta for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Step 2 – Add in the prawns and cook for about 1 minute on each side. Remove and set aside for later.
- Step 3 – In the same pan, add in Marks & Spencer Arrabbiata sauce, Marks & Spencer dried chilli flakes and parsley.
- Step 4 – When the pasta is cooked, add the pasta into the Marks & Spencer arrabbiata sauce and fold everything together gently.
- Step 5: Season the Spicy Prawn Pasta Arrabbiata with Marks & Spencer Parsley.
Can’t wait to try out Ili’s scrumptious dishes? Head on to Marks & Spencer Foodhall and standalone food stores nationwide to get the items from the Truly Italian range and other essentials too, while you’re at it.
Have fun cooking and hosting!