Coincidence or not American gaming brand Razer releases its Quartz Pink Edition and we’re swooning big time. The limited edition Razer Blade Stealth Quartz laptop is officially on sale and is just in time for Valentine’s Day. According to Razer’s CEO Min-Liang Tan, this beaut “will steal hearts everywhere.”
The existing Quartz Pink line was initially released last year with only four peripherals. This time around the company will release eight new Quartz Pink peripherals together with the laptop. The items include the following:
- Razer Basilisk Mouse – (RM329)
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat – (RM269)
- Razer Huntsman keyboard- (RM649)
- Razer Kraken headset – (RM529)
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition Controller for PS4
- Raizer Seiren X microphone (RM499)
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset stand (RM279)
- Quartz case for Razer Phone 2 (RM119)
The limited edition Quartz Pink will possess the same hardware as the black variant which includes 16GB of 2133 MHz dual-channel memory, a Whisky Lake 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor, a 256GB PCle M.2 SSD and 11 hours of battery life.
“We listened and we have given the stunning pink treatment to our latest gaming gear, giving you the unfair advantage in both performance and looks,” said Razer’s CEO Min-Liang Tan.
Unfortunately, we hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Quartz products are available for a limited time in China, US, and Canada. Yes, you read that right!
However on a relatively bright side the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PlayStation 4 is available in Europe, Asia, and Ocenia.